𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕚𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘.
𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 1:worst,𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 is the worst because it has 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳, 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴/𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯.
comment 4: This comment has many spelling mistakes and sometimes the words have been made longer to show expression although you don’t need to do that.
comment 6: In this comment words and numbers have been mixed and some may not understand what it means and some punctuation is not right.
comment 7: this comment is not describing the meaning enough.
comment 2: this comment is vey punctual and has polite and understanding manner It is paragraphed correctly.
comment 3: this comment does not have a comma after the name, it does not have a space after the saying dear…., Although it has a clear understanding.
comment 5: does not have a space after saying dear …, and does not have any paragraphs.
comment 8:Best:This comment has many reasons on the topic it is well written out and it has great punctuation, although there is no paragraphs.
country of focus
Japan is in the continent of Asia.
Japan is in the Northern Hemisphere.
The capital city of Japan is Tokyo.
The population of Japan is 126.3 Million.
Japanese is the most spoken language in japan although there are 14 different languages spoken that are Okinawa and many more.
the currency of Japan is Called Japanese yen.
in the early 1880s many Japanese men came Australia: Broome to become deep sea divers, Many Japanese men married Aboriginal women and had children.
Japan is made up of many island although there are 4 main Islands.
Konnichiwa is how you say hello in Japanese.
The countries around Japan are North Korea, South Korea, Hong Kong , Taiwan and Northern Mariana Islands.
2. China is on the Asian continent.
3. The capital city of China is Beijing.
4. China is in the Northern Hemisphere.
5. The population of China is 1 Billion and 4 million people, that is a LOT, and that’s about 18 percent of the whole worlds population!
6. The official national language of China is Mandarin and the other languages that are spoken are Cantonese, Shanghainese and Fuzhou.
7.The currency of China is Yuan; one yuan equals to 20c in Australian money.
8.Lots of International Chinese students in high school and university come to Australia to study.
9. Many years ago the Chinese government had a rule that Chinese people could only have 1 kid to prevent over population and now they can only have 2 kids.
10. 3 countries that share a border with China are: Mongolia which is to the north of China. India is to the south west of China. Vietnam is to the south of China.
𝘔𝘺 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘎𝘢𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦.
𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥!
𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝟷𝟷 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚒𝚗
𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝓊𝓇𝒻𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝓈𝓅𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓎.
ɪ ᴀᴍ ꜱᴏ ᴇxɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴏ ʙʟᴏɢ ᴛʜɪꜱ Yᴇᴀʀ!